1. If you are a homeowner – a current photo I.D. and one of the following:
- Mortgage Statement
- Cable/Satellite Bill
- Property Tax Statement/Assessment
- Telephone/Cell Phone Bill
- City Water/Sewage Bill
- Gas/Electric Bill
Important: A current bill covers a service period ending within 30 days of the date of enrollment.
2. If you are renting – a current photo I.D. and one of the following:
- Rental agreement (that is signed and dated by the landlord and tenant)
- Month to month rental agreement (residency affidavit required)
- Rental receipt showing landlord’s name, address, and phone (residency affidavit required)
A photo I.D. can be a driver’s license, state I.D., passport or visa. This is for identification of the person only and doesn’t require the current address to be on it.
3. If you and/or student reside with a family friend or relative
- The resident relative or family friend must visit the board office to fill out the Residency Affidavit form. The parent/guardian and relative/family friend will be required to sign the form.
- Relative or Family Friend must provide proof of residency. (see guidelines for renting or owner above).
Note: State law and district policy require that the parent or guardian must reside within the district boundaries. Students found to be improperly enrolled will be immediately dropped from membership and a tuition payment, based on the current per-pupil foundation allowance, which is determined by the State of Michigan, may be levied. The parent or guardian of a student who does not reside at the property signed for, or who moves out of the Woodhaven-Brownstown School District without notifying the schools, will run the risk of being charged the same amount in tuition.