Proof of Residency: A Parent/Guardian must enroll the child online. Once the registration is active in our system, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment to complete enrollment and turn in copies of required documenation.
If you are a homeowner – a current photo I.D. and one of the following:
- Mortgage Statement
- Cable/Satellite Bill
- Gas/Electric Bill
- Property Tax Statement/Assessment
- City Water/Sewage Bill
**A current bill covers a service period ending within 30 days of the date of enrollment. **
If you are renting – a current photo I.D. and one of the following:
**OCCUPANTS MUST BE LISTED IN THE AGREEMENT**
- Rental agreement (that is signed and dated by the landlord and tenant)
- Month to month rental agreement (residency affidavit required)
If you and/or student reside with a friend or relative – a current photo I.D. and the following:
- The resident relative or family friend must visit the board office to fill out the Residency Affidavit form. The parent/guardian and relative/family friend will be required to sign the form.
- A relative or Family Friend must provide proof of residency. (see guidelines for renting or owner above).
- The parent must also provide documents to prove residency. Those items include:
- Bank Statement
- Michigan Dept. of Health/Human Services
- Doctor Bill
- Court Documents
**RESIDENCY AFFIDAVITS MUST BE RENEWED EVERY YEAR**